Bryan Medical is an airway management supplier of Hood Laboratories products. Hood Laboratories is a leader in providing innovative medical devices for managing specific medical conditions associated with the head, neck and chest.Founded in 1962, Hood Laboratories products for airway management includes:
Nasal Splints and Septal ButtonsAll nasal splints have the Ultra-smooth Plus® surface treatment. This proprietary technology modifies the surface properties of silicone.
Stoma StentsThe Hood Stoma Stent is a self-retaining device used to maintain the patency of a tracheostomy.
Tracheal and Bronchial Tube and StentsHood Laboratories offers the largest selection of T-Tubes.
Laryngeal Stents and KeelsHood Laryngeal Stents provide soft, solid, conforming support for use in laryngeal fracture, laryngeal stenosis and subglottic stenosis.
Voice RestorationSelf-contained with tracheoesophageal fistula used for outpatient procedures.
Esophageal Reconstruction TubesThe Hood Esophageal Reconstruction Tube is a special device used in reconstruction and stenting of the cervical esophagus.
Inner Ear ShuntsThe Inner Ear Valved Shunt helps regulate endolymph pressure.
Ultra-smooth Plus® Advantages
- Slippery surface
- smooth, less friction, no lubricants needed
- thromboresistant, resistant to biofilm formation, bacterial and fungal growth
- Extended product life
- improves hydrophilicity, wear and abrasion resistant
- Reduces rate of infection and thrombosis
Ultra-smooth Plus® Product Applications
- Nasal Splints, T-Tubes, Nasal Septal Buttons
- Y Stents, Hourglass Stents, Reducing Diameter Stents
- Tracheal & Bronchial Stents